When you Absolutely,
Positively Have to Get Your Data Back!
We retrieve "lost" data from all Hard Drives, high-end Tape media such as DLT, Exabyte Mammoth & Sony AIT, Optical Disk cartridges, even problem CD-R/W & DVD discs; in short: we'll extract any data that can no longer be accessed by your system.
Data-striped storage arrays or RAID subsystems present a technical challenge to many service providers. Consult Micro Com with confidence. We have long-standing experience and success with all types of these high performance devices.
FORENSIC DISCOVERY SERVICES
We have gained substantial experience in computer evidence recovery; we've participated in a wide range of forensic discovery issues for both advocate and referee assignments. Micro Com brings the latest technology to bear on electronic discovery processes while protecting authentication of evidential findings from disk, tape, or any removable media used for computer data. And, we document every step we take.
You can be assured the most conscientious, careful attention to detail. Whether the requirement pertains to litigation calling for on-site evidence retrieval or investigation, an expert witness in the courtroom, analysis of damage to computer hardware or deletion of information from data storage equipment, Micro Com has the expertise you need for your computer forensic discovery initiative.
PLATFORMS WE SUPPORT
We support data recovery from ALL platforms, ALL operating systems, including but not limited to . . .
- DESKTOP ENVIRONMENTS - PC & MAC PLATFORMS:
- Windows98, XP or 2000, Macintosh (MacOS), OS/2, DOS.
- SERVER and WORKSTATION PLATFORMS:
- WinNT/2000, Novell, Sun/Solaris, Linux, SGI/IRIX, HP-UX, SCO-UNIX, DEC/VMS, RS6000/AIX, Banyan, Pick, AS400 OpenServer, and most others.
- TAPE CARTRIDGE TYPES:
- DLT-III, DLT-IV/4000/7000/8000, DDS1-4 (DAT), Exabyte Mammoth M1/M2 (AME media), Sony AIT-1/2/3 (MIC, AME media), ADR, LTO/Ultrium.
We're flexible and stand ready to provide service according to your business needs:
- Turnaround Time:
- Basic (3 - 5 day)
- Rush (1 - 2 day)
- Priority One (8 - 24 hours)
- Weekend Service (Sat. - Sun.)
- Returned Data Placement:
- CD-ROM (CDR), DVD or MO
- Tape cartridge: DLT, M1/M2 (8mm) or DDS (4mm)
- On new hard drive provided by Micro Com or supplied by you.
- If your hard drive is still under manufacturer's warranty, Micro Com extends the additional consideration of sending the defective hard drive back to the manufacturer for a warranty replacement.
C a l l N o w !
W H E N Y O U A B S O L U T E L Y , P O S I T I V E L Y
H A V E T O G E T I T B A C K !
Call Now for a FREE Consultation . . .